Hello Poor Neglected Blog,
Did you miss me?
Since I last wrote, I have been to/done the following:
- Galapagos Islands – amazing! Island cruise is the way to go
- Chile – Valpo for New Years, Punta Los Chorros (try the locos), Santiago & surrounding wine country
- Tahoe – skiing at North Star, yummy food
- Attended many a free whisky & bourbon tasting event in SF
- Become a founding member in the first San Jose Beer Co-Op (i.e. I am going to be a partial owner in a bar)
- Discovered SFfuncheap.com
I am currently planning another trip to South America where we will hike Machu Picchu, tour the Peruvian Amazon and visit Iguazu falls. I am also going to an event at the SF Academy of Sciences tonight, Tahoe next weekend and possibly Vegas the weekend after that. I will try and post about my travels and any adventures soon.